Friday, July 3

Friday Friend 9

This week's Friday Friend is someone near and dear to my family...

Craig Newmark

Creator of Craigslist

10 Fantastic Facts about Craigslist
  • I check your site about 30 times a day for the same items: Bicycles and Sewing Supplies
  • You gave me my beloved kitchen booth
  • Thanks to Craigslist, we sold the Jeep!
  • The Best of Craigslist always makes me laugh
  • You are free
  • Weird Al has done a parody song about Craigslist
  • More than 50 million people in the US alone use the site
  • We have a home gym because of Craigslist
  • The only compliant I ever had was that you didn't allow more pictures to be posted but Craigspics fixed that for me
  • Where else can you buy a time machine, find a girlfriend, and sell your scratched copy of DMB Live at The Rocks?
Picture Credit: http://images.businessweek.com/ss/08/09/0929_most_influential/16.htm

No comments: