Sunday, July 26

1 Year

Today Matt and I celebrated our One Year Anniversary. I can't believe it has been a whole year since our big day. We have had a busy year, in fact as I type Matt is preparing for the bar exam.

What a wonderful year. At random times today Matt or I would say, "What were you doing at this time last year?" It has been fun reminiscing about that day. We even ate our wedding cake. I don't know why everyone told me it would taste awful, they were totally wrong. That cake was delicious! Just as I remembered it! Thanks Melinda for quadruple wrapping the cake top, it was yummy! Here are some pictures of just how well it held up...


Oh and Matt going in for a bite...


Yum...


So since we are not technically "Newlyweds" anymore, I had to make a new banner for the blog. I think I like it pretty well... we will see if I make any changes to it.

Thanks for all the wonderful anniversary wishes today, we look forward to many many more anniversaries to celebrate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary!!!

-Jeremy Batchelor