Friday, June 5

Friday Friend 5

This one has been a long time coming...

Friday Friend #5 is my BFF

Stephanie!

Here's 10 fun facts about Devo...
  • Knows more about boy bands than humanly possible
  • Is a UNC graduate
  • Has known me since 9th grade
  • Loves Blue Roses
  • Can do every step of the *NSYNC "Bye Bye Bye" dance
  • Loves Salmon Patties
  • Owns one of my lovely t-shirt quilts
  • She snorts when she laughs
  • Spilled a giant soda in the middle of my mama's white carpet and lived to tell about it
  • Has the fattest cat in the world
There you have it! This weeks Friday Friend! Want to be next week's Friday Friend? You just need to:
a) be awesome
b) read our blog and comment
c) don't be lame
d) think we are bomb diggity
or
e) talk to me, we can make it happen

No comments: