Thursday, June 18

Dear Super Walmart...

Dear Super Walmart,

I am on to what you are doing. You cannot fool me. I am aware of your tricks. When your new store arrived I went in and the first thing that I noticed is that you have gotten rid of your hand shopping baskets. How dare you!

Well I thought I was the only person to notice this, but no! There are a ton of angry shoppers on the interwebs that have notice this as well. You see here is the deal: Walmart got rid of their hand baskets and have introduced GIANT shopping carts, which they think if you are pushing it you will fill it to the brim. Well guess what Walmart, not this chick. I will walk around with crap spilling out of my arms before I will push one of your godzilla sized shopping carts. Which translates into me buying less. Jerks.

But guess what... I have one up'd you Walmart! The Container Store feels my pain and offers these wonderful little shopping baskets in awesome colors, they also collapse for easy storage. I ordered 2.



Now when I buy what I need to buy I will not need a huge cart, or your plastic bags!

Sincerely,
Disgruntled Shopper

PS: Hey atleast I didn't do this:

www.failblog.org

Its the little things in life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty neat Courtney!!! Janet and I push those giant carts around but we supply our own bags in which to load all of our stuff in afterwards. They works very well for us...
-Jeremy