Thursday, April 9

Its Official...

I am making quilts for others and I am super stoked about it! I am currently making a T-Shirt Quilt for a friend from H.S. and 2 more throw size "spirit quilts", one for a lady I work with and one for a friend that goes to Law School with Matt. Jessica and I went to Joann's tonight to pick up fabric for both. I am really thrilled that these people think that my little past time is worth owning! :)

The Wordless Wednesday this week is the latest T-Shirt quilt. I have a few days off from work so I plan to get a lot done on that. I am really hoping to get the top made by Tuesday. Here's to that!

I think I have invested in something that will make my sewing all the more enjoyable! An iHome speaker for my iPod, complete with a little remote, since my sewing room has 1 outlet across the room from where my sewing machine is (hence the drop cord that runs the entire length of the room along the wall). I think I am in love with this thing. Best part... you can change the speaker cover! It even came with turquoisy blue to match the rest of the room! Score!

You can have your own from Target.com

No comments: