Thursday, April 30

The End Is Near...

Of Law School that is. Matt is busy working on a take home exam *see Wordless Wednesday for picture* and has a paper do sometime next week. After that it is Graduation! :) Wow! I can't believe it is here!

Matt was able to deliver my latest quilt to a friend of ours Jessica that Matt goes to school with. Now that Jessica has her quilt I can post pictures. I am pleased with it. I just love a rail fence pattern for college colors!

Jessica had this idea for a "house divided" quilt. ECU colors on one side, State fabric on the other. With a black binding to match both. I think it turned out well!


Here is an up close of the ECU colors and the State fabric. The purple looks blue in these pictures, but trust me it is ECU purple!


Here it is just before Matt took it to Campbell for me...

No comments: