Sunday, March 22

Sunday Survey 1

So here it is! The new edition to the blog, Sunday Survey! This weeks survey Matt refers to as, "the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life". Mine took me like 15 minutes! Haha!

Top 10 Songs

Matt's List
1. The Beatles - A Day in the Life
2. Tom Petty - Free Falling
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
4. The Eagles - One of These Nights
5. Wu Tang Clan - Bells of War
6. Pink Floyd - The Great Gig in the Sky
7. OutKast - Elevators
8. The Beatles - Dear Prudence
9. Paul McCartney - Band on the Run
10. The Police - Message in a Bottle

Courtney's List
1. Tom Petty- Wildflowers
2. R. Kelly- Ignition (Remix)
3. The Beatles- Rocky Raccoon
4. The Traveling Wilburys- End of the Line
5. Jack Johnson- Do You Remember
6. Paul McCartney- Maybe I'm Amazed
7. Barenaked Ladies- When I Fall
8. Elton John- Rocket Man
9. Ludacris- Ho
10.James Taylor- Your Smiling Face

Matt and I did our list separately and did not revel the list to each other until this afternoon. I found it interesting that we didn't pick the same songs, but a great deal of the same artists. My list is played all the time on my iPod, these songs make me happy. Look out for new surveys each Sunday! Also, we would love to see your survey answers! Feel free to email your answers to either Matt or I and we will defiantly post them, or post them as a comment!

Matt and I had a great day today. Rick, Frankie, Alex and Dylan came over for lunch and we had a great time visiting with them. I am now looking at a yard of Pokemon fabric for an iPod cover for Alex. I don't know which is funnier... the fact I had a yard of Pokemon fabric or that Alex actually wants it! Personally, I think it is cool and think that this cover is going to be awesome.

No comments: