Monday, March 30

Spelling Bee

Tonight was the 10th Annual Beginning Life With Books Spelling Bee. Tramway was able to have 4 teams participate! Go Tway! The money raised at tonight's event provides a copy of "Goodnight Moon" to every child born at Central Carolina Hospital. Which is awesome!

I always have a great time at the spelling bee, even though I am a horrible speller. I now know how to spell words like blunderbuss, palooka, and even pyrometallurgical (okay, I really will never know how to spell that last one).

Anyways here are some pictures for you to enjoy!


Here is my team: Me, Ellen, Mary Sue, and Christin


Jill and I


Sarah, Kate, and I *I love this picture*


Kate, Sarah, and I


Christine, April, and Crystal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure do love that picture of the beautiful gal with the giant head! She's a real looker!