Saturday, January 24

Yay for Saturdays

Sketchbook is out and I am "sketching". I use that term lightly since I can neither a) draw or b)sketch.

My sketchbook is a catchall for my sewing designs... speaking of, I could make an awesome cover for this blahzay little book... anyways, back to what I was saying. I have my next design picked out. I am hoping to have Stephanie's quilt top made by the end of the month so I can get started on this new design. I need to buy some graph paper, that would make my quilting designs a little easier to make uniform.

Matt is working hard on symposium things, I told him I would help him make notebooks if he needed me to. He has to make 75 of those things, geez!

So here's to a sleepy Saturday, our next weekend is so busy that I don't even want to leave the house today!

No comments: