Thursday, January 15

Resolutions Revisited

A few days after the new year I posted a small list of resolutions that I wanted to try... So far so good...

Sew/Craft more *Check, I have started Stephanie's quilt*

Spend more time with people who are important to me *Check, staying at mom and dad's while Matt is in Houston*

Cook healthier *Check, using whole wheat pasta and bread as a start. Plus, smaller portions*

Take a cake decorating class *This might be the one I flake on... it is next month and I am planning on a ski trip during one of the class nights, and it is only like 5 nights total. I don't know what I am going to do about this one yet, but I would really like to take this course*

Read more *Do blogs count? Because I read a lot of blogs...*

Learn to correctly bind a quilt *My friend Dixie is going to be my go to on this one...*

Drink less soda- *No soda since January 10*

So we will see if I can keep doing these things, I feel good about these!

No comments: