Sunday, June 1

Been Awhile... 55 days left!

Sorry its been so long since I have posted last. It has been very busy around here! This past week has brought lots of events, 2 showers, invitations arriving and my bridal portraits coming in! Fun stuff!

My dear students had a surprise bridal shower for me at school. It was too cute! They had kept the secret for 2 whole weeks, I couldn't believe it. We had cookies, M&M's, lemonade, and chips all on polka dotted plates. It was very sweet.


Then afterschool I was given a shower from all the staff at school. We had a great time and I received some wonderful things! I also received a ton of yummy recipes! Yay! A big thanks to 1st grade for throwing such an awesome shower!




And the invitations are in and they are awesome! Just what we wanted! Sadly, the post office has really let me down though. I mean you change the price of stamps for some crazy reason yet the only 42 cent stamps you offer are Frank Sinatra, a flag, and the liberty bell. Yeah, those really say Wedding to me... ugh. They also informed me that since my envelope was 1/8 an inch bigger than the regular size envelopes that it would cost a dollar to mail each one! Can you believe it?! Ugh! And you wouldn't believe what the dollar stamp looks like... it is a greek god. A half naked man on a stamp, oh yeah that is what I want to mail out to all my friends and family! So Amy the wonderful person she is researched online to help me find something and we came up with 2 of last years 2 ounce wedding stamps per envelope. But Mom and I had to drive to some teeny tiny post office in Fayetteville just to find them. But I have them now, thank goodness.

Oh and a date has been set for a Bachelorette Party! Woop Woop!

Well that's the latest. Hope all is well with everyone else out there!

No comments: