Friday, April 11

Busy Bride...

I've been very busy tonight, booking all sorts of things!

Since Jamie and everyone else is wondering, let me just announce that Matt and I are taking Vegas by storm for our Honeymoon! We are very excited. Everything is booked and ready to go!

I just ordered our tickets to Cirque Du Soleil's Love (a tribute to the musical legacy of The Beatles), we have great seats and I am just so excited to see the show! I have wanted to see it for a long time now...

We've also booked our "Honeymoon Suite" all 5 hours worth of it considering our flight departs at like 6am Sunday morning (oh well, that is more time "on vacation"). We have a Honeymoon Suite at the Marriott near RDU, when we arrive we will have champagne and truffles... oh la la!

So tomorrows agenda is to go and place the order for the bridesmaids shoes (everyone has their size down now) and to call about transportation that night. 106 planning days to go!

No comments: