Wednesday, April 2

115

It is hard to believe that the wedding is only 115 days away! Whew! So much to do in such a little amount of time!

I am really looking forward to my first bridal shower on Saturday at Grandma Dowdy's house. Frankie's sisters and mom are hosting. Thanks to Phyllis, Lynn, Debbie and Grandma Dowdy for doing this for us! We love you! I just can't wait to see what yummy recipes they have collected!

Matt and I decided on the Honeymoon plans. It is defiantly Vegas, but we are going to hold off on anymore announcing until I lock in our flights and rooms with Barbara hopefully tomorrow... I have been in contact with Brandi about our invitations, she is too sweet! I can't wait to see them in person. Also spoke with her about monogrammed napkins for the reception.

So that is 2 little things marked off the very long to do list. Tomorrow I need to call about a limo to take Matt and I from the reception to our hotel for the night before our flight out of RDU, and call to set up an appointment to talk to Bonnie about catering for mom, dad and I (Matt and I sort of picked the food, we just need to see how much each thing we picked costs), and call and get an update on bridesmaids dresses and my veil.

Well, the great bridal time line says that this month I need to think about favors. Don't worry I am ahead with that one! I have a great idea in mind, I guess now I should start the research!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Defiantly Vegas"???

-Jamie