Thursday, March 27

Elvis and Pink Bicycles

What a blog title huh? I bet you are interested...

I have a meeting with Barbara at Wright Travel tomorrow to discuss Las Vegas! Woo hoo! Matt and I have discussed renting a hybrid car to take to the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam, I am really interesting to see how well it will drive... I am also really stoked about meeting Elvis, just throwing that out there.

So there is a really random item that has been added to the registry. A pink Schwinn Roxie Cruiser at Target. Ever since I laid eyes on this bike in Target I have wanted it, I have rode it around the toy department (in Apex, Cary, Fayetteville, all the local Targets) many many times ignoring my mom's pleading to stop. I have even blogged about it on my MySpace page...

So I decided to put it on the registry for the mere fact that everything that is not bought off the Target list after Matt and I tie the knot will be 10% off. It will be my excuse to finally buy that bike. I wonder if Matt wants to register for a bicycle? I will have to run that by him when I see him...

1 comment:

amystagner said...

You know, we have a Honda Civic Hybrid (Michael's had it since they came out), we can tell you all you want to know about it if you are really interested...